We would like users and fundraiser to engage in the following activities on our website.
- General user:
▸ Enquire for an event and news
▸ Enquire programmes (donate time, photography hours or design hours)
▸Follow us on social media channels like Twitter and Facebook
DescriptionTARGET AUDIENCE AND GOALS
- The general public. 75% of our funding comes from individuals who hear about our message through our marketing channels. The remainder comes from corporate sponsorship and internal profit generation (suchas fundraising activities and sale of our branded merchandise).
- Businesses. Businesses contribute 15% to funding. We would like to strengthen our focus on corporate sponsorship during 2021 and use the website to support co-branded sponsorship projects like the SASA green campaign.
- Accreditation agencies
- Partners. continually expanding partnership network to environmental organisations and lateral NGOs.
- Employees. The website should successfully convey your values, mission and core beliefs.
- Photographers. inspire professional photographers to get involved in your projects.
- Design students. students. We would like the site to attract further contributions in this area. An online competition platform might be worth exploring.
- Media. variety of local magazines, online publications and radio stations.
- General user:
- WEBSITE SCOPE
- WEBSITE FEATURES
- Get involved
- What’s new
- Contact us
- Interactive map of
- Online donation form
- Resource centre with robust search ; resources may be in HTML, PDF, youtube video or podcast format
- News platform with search functionality
- Enquiry form and mailer
- Events listing
- Photo blog, showcasing.
- Interactive image galleries with dynamic captions
- Vacancy platform with online job application form
- Contact form, routing enquiries to
- Website onsite keywords
REQUIREMENTSProposals that meet the mandatory requirements will be evaluated with the following criteria in mind:
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Experience creating sites with similar level of functionality (suchas knowledge center, events calendar and online donations platform)
- Expertise in communicating appropriate technical and creative solutions
- Proven track record with successful project delivery